Starta is organizing a competition to give out N200k worth of prizes to Nigerian entrepreneurs
Starta, a business support platform for startups and entrepreneurs, is giving out N200,000 worth of business support to early-stage startups and entrepreneurs in its first Starta Entrepreneur Competition.
The Longe Practice LP, DIYLaw.ng, Codulab, Audeo Advisory Services, and Printivo are all partnering with Starta to make this happen. The support will cover legal support, accounting, printing and web development services.
The aim of the competition, as highlighted in their press statement, is to help entrepreneurs address some of the challenges they face while setting up their business. Challenges such as “how to register as a legal entity, how to design and get the business brand into the hands of customers, how to have a web presence, and how to set up finance, accounting and tax.”
“At The Longe Practice, our entire business is built upon helping African entrepreneurs succeed. We are fans of what Starta is doing for the African startups and are glad to partner with them in this competition,” said Odunola Longe, Co-founder of The Longe Practice.
Abimbola Bamigboye, Founder of Audeo added that “Audeo is supporting exceptional SMEs across Africa through bookkeeping, accounting and advisory services that was once exclusive to large scale public companies. We are proud to be associated with Starta and this competition.”
To enter the competition:
- Go to thestarta.com/giveaway
- Join the competition via Facebook or Twitter
- Confirm your entry to earn a point
- Take other actions on the platform to earn more points
- Every additional point increases your chance of winning!
If you have ever entered the Android Authority weekly international phone giveaway then you will know how this works. Once you register for the competition, every tweet or Facebook share earns you a point. And you can only do this once in 24 hours.
13 winners will be selected into two different groups.
10 winners will win:
- N2,000 off company incorporation package at DIYlaw.ng
- Discount voucher to spend on printing orders at Printivo worth N5,000
3 winners will win:
- Two hours legal consultation at The Longe Practice worth N100,000
- N2,000 off company incorporation package at DIYLaw.ng
- Website landing page design and hosting (1 year) by Codulab worth N25,000
- Two months free accounting and finance services by Audeo Advisory Services worth N90,000.
- Discount voucher to spend on printing orders at Printivo worth N10,000
- Free invitation to Growth Hacking Masterclass Workshop on ‘How to acquire and retain users online with low marketing budget’